Following is a Summary of the Scope of our Mold Inspections:
1. Evaluate levels of musty/mold-growth related odors.
2. Identify surfaces displaying water damage and/or mold growth conditions.
3. Take air samples for laboratory analysis as may be necessary to determine if indoor air quality is being affected mold growth conditions.
4. Take surface/bulk samples for laboratory analysis to evaluate/document mold growth as may be necessary.
5. Take moisture measurements and evaluate water damage sources (eg. rainwater intrusion, plumbing leaks, condensation) in areas displaying water damage or that are susceptible to becoming wet.
6. Develop a mold remediation plan based upon the observations and test results.
7. Recommend corrective actions or further evaluation by an architect/engineer/ plumber as may be necessary.
8. Provide a verbal report of any preliminary findings at the time of the inspection. The written report is issued within 1-2 weeks of receipt of all laboratory results (turn around time for lab results is one week).
Our Mold Inspection Reports include a summary of our significant observations, test results, and site-specific remediation protocols that fully describe the necessary mold removal work, safe work practices and containment work, HEPA vacuuming/cleaning work, and disinfection & encapsulation work.
Clearance Mold Inspections and Testing
Angstrom Testing Services provides post mold remediation clearance inspections after remediation work is performed by mold remediation contractors to determine whether the mold remediation work was properly performed. The inspection includes an evaluation of levels of musty odors, settled dust, moisture, and airborne mold. If a work area passes clearance, then a clearance document will be written stating that clearance has been achieved for your real estate records.
If you suspect that your indoor home environment is contributing to your adverse health symptoms, respiratory problems or asthma-like symptoms, or if your asthma and allergies become significantly worse when you spend time indoors, please call Angstrom Testing Services to schedule a mold inspection. You may have a hidden mold problem.